- Belle-ai.com website and Belle application including their services and features are owned and operated By Belle, a business located in Israel (hereinafter: "we”, “us”, “our”).
- These terms shall apply on both our website and application, which shall be called for the purpose of these terms as "Belle".
- "You" refer to the person who use the Belle. "Service" means: any of the services we supplied through Belle.
- We have the right to change these terms at any time by sending you, if have an account with us, a notice before the effective date of such change. If the change reduces significantly your rights, you may approach us and explain why your rights are reduced, and we, accordingly, shall consider a proper solution for that, if you have convinced us. In all other cases, any continued use by you of Belle after the effective date shall be deemed as your agreement to the change in these terms. If at any time you do not agree to be subject to any change of terms, you may no longer use Belle.
- Belle is a fun platform that recommend you upon information you gave us clothing items and fashion accessories from third party retailers (hereinafter: "the Retailers"). We do not sell or ship the product; we refer you to the Retailers websites or applications where you can make a purchase directly from the Retailers. We are not part of the transaction between you and the Retailers although we may receive compensations for the reference and/or the purchase you have done.
Access & Eligibility
- The access to Belle is conditioned with the following terms:
- You must be eligible by law of your residence to contract with us with respect to the use of Belle.
- You were not banned by us from using Belle.
- You act on behalf of yourself only and you are an individual and not any kind of corporation.
- You made sure that Belle and all of its features are legal in your place of residency.
- In order to use our services, you have to open an account by Belle (“Your Account”), create a user name and password and supply information about yourself such as: name, valid email address, and information about yourself that would help us to create recommendations for you such as: body sizes, skin color, hair style, preferences, habits, behaviors and so forth.
- You are not allowed to open an account or supply information on behalf of anyone other than yourself.
- We may allow you to create an account at Bella through your account at certain social network, consequentially we may receive information from the network like: your name, profile picture, age range, language, email address, and friends list and use it for our purposes.
- You will be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You are required to immediately report to us whenever you are aware or suspect of unauthorized use of your username or your password or of any of your identifiers in Belle or in Your Account or of any other breach of these Terms. We will not be responsible for any outcome or damages arising or related to an unauthorized entry done by a third party.
- By supplying information to us you agree that all the information you supplied is true, accurate and updated.
- You are not allowed to use someone else’s account or name at any time. You should not try to make unauthorized access to Belle or assist others in making such attempts. You may not distribute instructions, software or tools for that purpose.
- The account is not transferable to any other entity, only you can use it.
- You agree not to register for more than one account.
- We may delete an account that is not active for180 days.
- We reserve the right to refuse to allow the use of Belle from certain entities according to our absolute discretion.
- We may ask you from time to time to update the above user information or to add some other information so you can enjoy Belle efficiently.
- For the sake of securing Belle and Your Account we may ask you from time to time to change your password, request additional information, disable Your Account at any time or demand any other necessary measures.
No purchasing and third-party platforms
- Belle does not sell any good or service to you.
- Bella contains links to third party websites/application/sale platforms (hereinafter: "platforms") such as the Retailers websites. All the above are not owned or controlled by us.
- You hereby declare that you have read and agree to be bound by all applicable policies of any third-party platforms relating to your use in Belle and that you will act in accordance with those policies, in addition to these terms.
- We do not have any control over, and assumes no responsibility for these third party platforms including: content, activities, accuracy, the way they treat your information, policies, practices, promotions, interface experience, selling methods, effectiveness, stock availability, customer service and so on.
- We do not monitor, verify, censor or edit the content of any third-party platforms. You expressly relieve and hold us harmless from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party platforms.
- Your interactions with the Retailers, organizations and/or individuals found on or through Belle, including with regard to: quality product, products characters, product suitability, payments, delivery, cancelation, refunding, and any other: issues, terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such organizations, Retailers, and/or individuals.
- A product purchased from any Retailer through the Belle is governed by and subject to the applicable Retailer policies and terms.
- You agree that we are not agents of any Retailer or represent him and that Retailers operate independently, and we do not warrant any of its actions or omissions.
- You should make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online or offline transaction with any of these third parties/Retailers.
- You agree that Belle shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings with third party or Retailer. If there is a dispute between you and any third party, you understand and agree that Belle is under no obligation to become involved.
The Use of Belle
- Your use of Belle is conditioned in your compliance with these terms and the rules that we may set from time to time.
- Your failure to comply with these terms may result in termination of your access to Belle and the disabling of your user account or the omitting of the content you upload to Belle (hereinafter: "your content").
- When you contract with us, you do it for your personal use and not for resell or commercial purposes.
- You agree to use Belle in a reasonable manner as a single and regular user and not to take any action that might intervene or disable or adversely affect the proper use of other users of Belle features and its routine functionality or might create malfunction or disturbances in the operation of Belle and other related systems. For these purposes we may limit and control your use in Belle and sets rules from time to time with that regard.
- You are not allowed to use Belle:
- for illegal or unlawful or malicious activities.
- in a manner that would jeopardize the other users' fair enjoyment of Belle.
- for unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional material, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letter," "pyramid scheme", survey, contest, or investment opportunity, or any other form of information distribution which not conforms the laws that apply on the recipient of the information.
- You are not allowed in relation to your use of Belle to:
- use any programmed device, algorithm or system ,robot, bot or any similar or equivalent manual or automatic process in order to: access, gain, copy, create multiple pages or visits, investigate, test, index, “data mine”, non-human click generation processes (including but without limitation robots, spiders, scripts or other software), harvest or collect information about or from other users of Belle.
- intrude or monitor or frame or mirrored or download any part of Belle or of any its content, or in any way duplicate or circumvent the navigational structure or appearance of Belle or of any its content.
- acquire or try to acquire any materials, documents or information through any way not intentionally made obtainable by us through Belle or any other methods that we determine to be fraudulent or unethical or unfair in nature.
- enable features or functionalities that are otherwise disabled, inaccessible or undocumented in Belle.
- send automated or machine generated queries.
- breaching the security of Belle systems or trying to actively identify any security vulnerabilities in it.
- Make available false, inaccurate, unlawful, deceptive or misleading information or representations.
- transfer your account or disclosing the details of your account to another party without our explicit prior written consent.
- use robots, crawlers and similar applications to collect, compile or submit content of any kind.
- impersonate any person or entity, or making any false statement pertaining to its identity, employment, agency or affiliation with any person or entity;
- The use of Belle is conditioned with on-line connection to the World Wide Web and the use proper electronic devices, operating system and browser – which are all under your sole responsibility and expense.
- We may create rules for using Belle and its different features and services. These rules may be changed by us from time to time upon out absolute discretion.
- By uploading content, you are deemed to declare that the content you upload is true as far as you know.
- It is your sole responsibility to review every detail of your content.
- You are not allowed to upload content which:
- its publication or posting is prohibited by law.
- contains any content or link from or to any materials that are libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, abusive, vulgar, violent, terrorist, racist, sexually harassing or pornographic or drug related or violates civil or criminal laws, including those regulating the use and distribution of that content on the internet, or may create grounds for criminal prosecution or civil liability.
- contains material that infringes the rights of others (including, but not limited to, copyright and other intellectual property rights) or which promotes copyright piracy.
- Includes software viruses, Trojan Horses, Worms, Vandals, Spyware and any other malicious applications.
- use illicit practices or which offend human dignity.
- excuses illegal behavior.
- uses explicit languish.
- endorses discrimination, hate or violence towards a person or towards a group of persons due to their origin or the group they belong to (an ethnic group, a nation, a race or a religion).
- contains description or fostering: abuse, incest, rape, torture, blood, bestiality, zoophilia or any similar inappropriate activity.
- participate in or transmit inappropriate postings or unsolicited massages (spam).
- promotes any type of illegal substance or activity;
- contains illegal, false, or deceptive advice;
- contains any content violating privacy laws;
- was banded or blocked by law.
- that you know is wrong or misleading.
- impersonate any person or entity.
- When you upload content to Belle, you are to take full responsibility for the content and the consequences arise from those actions. By uploading content, you agree that such content and its use through Belle is entirely lawful.
- We are not responsible for any information or content communicated through Belle nor we promise to store it or make it available. We also do not warrant that the content is communicated completely and entirely correct. YOU AGREE TO WAIVE RIGHTS OR REMEDIES YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST US WITH RESPECT THERETO. ANY USE IN BELLE OR RELIANCE ON ITS CONTENT OR ITS FEATURES BY YOU IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. Under no circumstances we be liable in any way for any content posted by any user or third party, including, but not limited to, liability for any errors or omissions in the content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content in the Sire or published through our Services.
Indemnification and liability
- You agree that Belle recommendations may not suit you or may not be to your liking.
- You assume sole and full responsibility and liability for any and all financial and legal risks and implications resulting from the use Belle by you.
- You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless us, our affiliates and their directors, officers, and employees from and against all costs, damages, losses and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and other legal expenses, arising from a third-party claim due to or arising out of any use of Belle or any other issue related to the above. We shall make reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim made against it. If you fail to assume such defense, then we may defend ourselves in any manner that it deems appropriate, and you agree to bear all our costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, that we incur in effecting such defense in addition to any sum that we may be required to pay by reason of any settlement or judgment against us. The provisions of this Section, and the indemnity hereunder, shall survive these terms and any performance hereunder.
- BELLE, FEATURES, CONTENT, SERVICES, DATA, AND INFORMATION WHICH ARE PART OF BELLE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS-IS” BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY. WE DO NOT GUARANTY THAT THEY SHALL WORK PERFECTLY, OR THAT THEY WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ALL TIMES NOR THAT MALFUNCTION, DISTURBANCE, INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF INFORMATION, SHUT DOWNNS WILL NOT OCCUR. WE DO NOT GUARANTY THAT THE SERVICES SHALL BE AS YOU INTENDED THEM TO BE. WE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO ANY MATTER WHATSOEVER RELATING TO OR REFERENCED BY BELLE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY OR QUALITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, SUITABILITY, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, LACK OF VIRUSES OR CORRESPONDENCE TO DESCRIPTION. WE DO NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ACTIVITY YOU MAKE IN BELLE OR IN RELATION TO IT.
- THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF BELLE, THE USE/PRESENTATION OF ANY SERVICE AND/OR FEATURES OFFERED ON OR IN CONNECTION WITH BELLE, INTERACTIONS WITH THE RETAILERS, AND/OR THE USE OF ANY CONTENT IS SOELY YOURS. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE OR ANY OF OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF INFORMATION, OR OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS) ARISING OUT OF THESE TERMS OR THE USE OF BELLE OR INABILITY TO USE ANY PART OF IT, OR IN CONNECTION WITH THEM, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING ELSE IN THESE TERMS OR POSTED ON BELLE, THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY THAT WE SHALL HAVE IS LIMITED TO 5 (FIVE) US DOLLARS. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY, DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITED REMEDIES SET FORTH HEREIN REPRESENT AN INSEPARABLE ALLOCATION OF RISK (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IN THE EVENT OF A TOTAL AND FUNDAMENTAL BREACH OF THESE TERMS) THAT IS AN ESSENTIAL BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES.
- Although we take various measures to secure the information stored in our servers, we do not guarantee that there won’t be any unauthorized access to your content or your account either by invasive ways or through using your username, passwords and pin codes and you assume all risks relating to above.
- Any downloading of files or entering links through Belle is at the sole responsibility of the user, including the effect of this download or browsing on the user's devices.
Intellectual property & license
- All the intellectual property rights relating to Belle, including its Services, its title, marks and graphics, designs, text, user interfaces, our logo, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, artwork, computer code, structure, “look and feel” and arrangement of the content available are ours or belong to the entities which gave us permission to use them. You agree not to change, interfere, copy, decompile, reverse-engineer, transfer, assign, rent, resell, imbed or distribute Belle, its services, or any part of them.
- "Belle" and its related logo are trademarks owned by us. You agree not to use or display our mark and logo, in any manner without our prior written permission.
- The use of Belle programable features is licensed, not sold, to you for your personal use according to these terms. The license is revocable, non-assignable, personal, non-sub licensable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, and limited to single use by you. The license shall be effective until terminated by us according to our absolute discretion at any time for any or no reason. You shall not make Belle available for others by any mean. You agree to allow software updates to update, once a new version is released and allow us the ability to send you notifications.
- We reserve the right to redesign Belle, add features, detract from or alter Belle and make any changes in its services and products at our discretion without prior notice.
- All links to a third-party application or web site are for the user's convenience only. We are not responsible in any way for any third party linked application or web site or any sharing of the user content with others including third-party applications. The use of links is entirely at the sole risk of the user.
- We may from time to time modify these Terms, please check these terms periodically.
- You grant us a permission to send you promotional content by e-mail, regular post, or by any other mean of communications that your various addresses are linked to, including your mobile phone. To stop receiving this promotional content, send our customers center a proper notice.
- We have the power at our discretion to shut down Belle, or to stop the distribution of any of its features.
- No delay or failure by us to take action under these terms shall constitute any waiver by us of any provision of these terms. If any provision of these terms is invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, it is, to that extent, deemed enforceable to the fullest extent possible (and severable in the event such provision is completely unenforceable) and the remaining provisions of this these terms will continue in full force and effect.
- These terms will bind and inure to the benefit of our successors and assigns.
- Any claim under these terms must be brought within one (1) year after the cause of action arises.